form a team
join a team
join as individual
Be sure to register early and start fundraising today!
- Adults (ages 18+)
Early Bird (through Jan. 31): $10
General (Feb.1-Feb. 21): $20
Day-of event (Feb 22): $30
- Children (ages 17 and under)
Early Bird (through Jan. 31): $5
General (Feb.1-Feb. 21): $10
Day-of event (Feb 22): $15
- Cat Nappers (Individuals who are raising funds but not attending the Walk): $10
All registered participants will receive a Walk for Animals T-shirt! T-shirts for Cat Nappers will be mailed after the event.
- All registered participants will receive a Walk for Animals T-shirt! T-shirts for Cat Nappers will be mailed after the event.
- Walkers who register before Friday, Feb. 7 will receive a Registered Walker Packet in the mail that includes a donation envelope, a bib number, and a ticket to the pancake breakfast.
- Walkers who register on or after Friday, Feb. 7 can pick up their packets at San Diego Humane Society's Escondido Campus, located at 3450 E. Valley Parkway, Escondido, CA 92027. Packets will be available for pick-up pick up Monday, Feb. 17 through Friday, Feb. 21 between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. or on Saturday, Feb. 22 at the Walk for Animals - North County starting at 7:00 a.m.
- Online registration closes at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 21, 2020.
- Onsite event registration will begin at 7:00 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 22, 2020, at Kit Carson Park in Escondido.
If you need assistance registering online, or if you have registered as an individual and would like to form a team, email firstname.lastname@example.org.