This year, San Diego Humane Society will save the lives of more than 30,000 animals.
- More than 15,000 homeless animals will find new homes
- Our foster program will provide a second chance to 3,000 sick, injured, or underage animals
- 16,000 animals will be examined in our veterinary medical centers
- Humane Law Enforcement officers will respond to more than 8,000 calls of animals in need
- Project Wildlife will care for more than 10,000 injured or orphaned wildlife
- Our surgeons will perform nearly 6,000 reduced cost spay/neuter operations on community-owned animals
- Our 24-hour-kitten nursery will serve as a safe haven to 5,500 newborn, orphaned kittens
Please make a tax-deductible gift to sponsor our participation in the Walk for Animals - North County. Whatever you give will help - every dollar makes a difference! We truly appreciate your support, as do the animals at San Diego Humane Society!