We're so excited to be participating in San Diego Humane Society's Day of Giving on June 30, 2022!
Day of Giving is an annual fundraising movement that unites our entire community to make an impact for animals in need by supporting the work of San Diego Humane Society.
By making a donation to support this important campaign, you'll help provide lifesaving care for homeless pets and injured and orphaned wildlife, as well as critical services to our community. Together we'll ensure that:
- More than 40,000 animals will be given safe shelter and a second chance.
- More than 13,000 injured or orphaned wild animals will receive care through our Project Wildlife program.
- Thousands of orphaned kittens will grow healthy and strong through our Kitten and Foster programs.
- San Diego County will Stay at Zero euthanasia of healthy and treatable shelter animals.
- Humane Law Enforcement Officers will respond to more than 20,000 animals in need.
- More than 2 million pet meals will be distributed to families in need.
- ... and so much more!
Thank you for your compassion for animals and the people who love them, and for supporting our seventh annual Day of Giving. Together, we can create a more humane San Diego.
The Community Engagement Team
Team Captain: Amelia Curtis
To make a gift by check, please put our team name and the name of the participant you are supporting (if applicable) in the memo line and mail to:
San Diego Humane Society
Attn: Philanthropy, Day of Giving
5500 Gaines St.
San Diego, CA 92110