Community Support Services
We're so excited to be participating in San Diego Humane Society's Day of Giving on June 24, 2021!
Day of Giving is an annual fundraising movement that unites our entire community to celebrate our shared compassion for animals in need and support the work of San Diego Humane Society.
By making a donation to support this important campaign, you’ll help nearly 50,000 animals in need get the second chance they deserve this year. Your gift will provide animals with the lifesaving care they need, as well as critical services to the community. Together, we’ll ensure that:
- More than 30,000 homeless pets will be given safe shelter and a second chance.
- Nearly 13,000 injured or orphaned wild animals will receive care through Project Wildlife.
- Thousands of orphaned kittens will be given a second chance through our Kitten and Foster programs.
- Humane Law Enforcement Officers will respond to more than 20,000 animals in need.
- More than 1.5 million pet meals will be distributed to families in need.
… and so much more!
Thank you for your compassion for animals and the people who love them, and for supporting our sixth annual Day of Giving.
The Community Support Services Team
Laura Leonard, Amelia Curtis and Jesse King
To make a gift by check, please put the team name and participant you are supporting (if applicable) in the memo line and mail to:
San Diego Humane Society
Attn: Philanthropy, Day of Giving
5500 Gaines St.
San Diego, CA 92110