We're so excited to be participating in San Diego Humane Society's Day of Giving on June 25, 2020!
Day of Giving unites our entire community to celebrate our shared compassion for animals in need and support the work of San Diego Humane Society.
By making a donation to support this important fundraising movement, you’ll help nearly 50,000 animals in need get the second chance they deserve this year. Your gift will ensure that San Diego Humane Society can provide each animal with the lifesaving care they need, as well as critical services to the community. Together, we’ll ensure that:
- Nearly 35,000 homeless companion animals have the chance to find new families.
- More than 12,000 wild animals will be cared for by Project Wildlife.
- Our Humane Law Enforcement officers will respond to over 25,000 calls about animals in need.
- Over 19,000 spay/neuter surgeries will be performed by our veterinarians.
- Approximately 1,500 fragile neonate kittens will find a safe haven in our 24-hour Kitten Nursery.
- Over 5,500 pet families in need receive safety-net services provided by PAWS San Diego, including more than 1.5 million pet meals.
…and so much more!
Thank you for your compassion for animals and the people who love them, and for supporting our fifth annual Day of Giving.
Dr. Susan Garity
To make a gift by check, please put the team name and participant you are supporting (if applicable) in the memo line and mail to:
San Diego Humane Society
Attn: Day of Giving
5500 Gaines Street
San Diego, CA 92110