Let's Celebrate #40 by Helping Animals in Need
It's been quite some time since I had a birthday party and some of you know I rented out my fave restaurant and had a big bash planned for June 13th. I planned the menu, bought extra stamps and waited to send out the invitations. But as we get closer to the date, that party can't happen. And while it's sad we can't see each other, staying safe at home and beating Covid is most important. But, I do still want to ask for a present - your generous gift to the San Diego Humane Society.
- More than 40,000 homeless pets will find refuge in San Diego Humane Society's care.
- More than 3,000 orphaned kittens will be given a second chance at our 24-hour Kitten Nursery.
- Humane law enforcement officers will help more than 20,000 animals in need.
- PAWS San Diego will provide safety-net services for more than 4,400 pet families, including more than 1 million pet meals.
- Nearly 6,000 community owned pets will be spayed/neutered at low cost.
- Project Wildlife will care for 12,000 injured or orphaned wild animals.
My Personal Web Log
Share This Page!
Please send checks, with fundraiser's name, to:
San Diego Humane Society
Attn: P2P Fundraising
5500 Gaines Street
San Diego, CA 92110
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.
Every dollar you raise through your personal campaign is immediately put to good use, helping San Diego Humane Society investigate animal cruelty, save animals from disasters, treat puppies stricken with canine parvovirus, care for neonatal kittens, provide specialized veterinary care, rescue and rehabilitate native wildlife, provide essential services to keep pets in their homes and out of shelters, and so much more. Thank you for choosing to help our animals in such a special way!