Each year, hundreds of kids join us for Animal Adventure Camp during school breaks.
What: We have a virtual camp opportunity for those who would like to experience Animal Adventure Camp from home!
When: November 23-24 (both days required for Virtual Camp Session)
Cost: $30 per child
How to sign up:
Reservations are required. Register below!
- For children ages 7-11
- 1 1/2 hours from 10:00 -11:30 a.m. on Zoom
- Supply box provided (must be picked up from our San Diego Campus the week before)
- Bonus activities to complete on your own each afternoon
- Curriculum includes meeting animals, learning about animal welfare topics, touring our facility and specialty departments, games and crafts!
- A computer or smart device with an internet connection, camera and microphone
- Class Dojo
- Printer (optional for extension activities)
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 619.299.7012 x 2316
REGISTER HERE for Virtual Camp programs.